Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!!




Today is one of the most special days of the year! It’s the day when we are reminded of how amazing our mothers are!!! We get to celebrate them and show our love for them! We hope that you will take the time to extend your personal gratitude and love to your mother this weekend! Remind her of how special she is to you--whether that's by writing her a note, getting a gift for her, or simply giving her a hug and telling her that you love her.

Mothers, we pray that you will always feel as special and loved as you are. We love you and appreciate you so much!!!

Happy Mother's Day!


                                                             Thank you mom for being my best friend!! You will always be the person I turn to for guidance or just for a laugh. Thank you for everything you have done for me all these years!! You'll always be my closest friend. Love you! ~Maddie


Happy Mother’s Day Mommy! You are AMAZING and I don’t know how you do what you do everyday and yet manage to still have a smile on your face! Thank you for always leading me not only through your constant encouragement and love as my mom, but also through the example you set for me as you live in a way that puts God first in all things! I love you so SO much- to the moon and back!- and I am so thankful to have you for my mom! :) xoxo, Kenna 



Happy Mother's Day, Mom!! If there's anyone I look up to for guidance and advice as I walk through life, it's you. Thank you for always being there for me. Whenever I need to talk, you're there to listen. Whenever I need to laugh, you're there to make me smile. Whenever I need to be reminded of God's goodness and faithfulness, you're always there to remind me of the truth. I don't know what I would do without you! I love you past the sky!! ~Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Hannah, for those sweet, loving, and encouraging words. I love you more than words can express! You make my role as "Mom" so joyful and fulfilling! I am so proud of all three of you amazing young ladies for your committment to encourage others to love Jesus through this blog. Love you, ladies! 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a dear sweet post!!! I hope you all had a very wonderful mothers day sweet Momma's, and Miss Michelle! ^_^

      www.theoccupiedoptimist.com

      Delete
  2. You girls- ALL of you! What sweet words. 😊 McKenna- it is a joy to call you my daughter. ❤

    ReplyDelete