Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day to our real life heroes!!! We love you!



Thank you daddy for not only being an amazing father, but also being one of my closest friends. You have taught me so much about the love of God and how to succeed in life. I thank God for giving me a dad that is truly interested in what I like, what I don't like, and that loves to have conversations about absolutely anything. I look up to you so much and hope to marry a man that is like you. You are my favorite superhero! Happy Father's Day! ~Maddie



Happy Father's Day Daddy! I love you SO much- to the moon and BACK!- and I am so thankful to have such an amazing, hard-working and encouraging dad as you! God surely made no mistakes when He put our family together. :) Thank you for always making me laugh, leading me through example, and loving on me no matter what. I'm so blessed to have you as a dad, and I can't wait to see how God continues to grow our relationship with each new year that passes!
Love you TONS!
Love, Kenna



Happy Father's Day, Dad! I hope you never forget how much I love you, appreciate you, and look up to you. You are one of the most God-fearing, selfless, inspiring people I know! Whether we're cheering on our favorite sports team (Go UNC Tarheels!), or racing each other to see who can finish reading a gripping novel first, I treasure every single moment I spend with you. You never cease to amaze me! I love you to infinity and beyond, Daddy!! ~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment